Enter our main house and walk across original hardwood floors placed in 1938 to the end of a hall where you will find yourself in our Sam Hughes Room.
This romantic room was the original master bedroom when the house was built.
The room comes with a king sized bed, writing desk and a kiva fireplace. Windows look onto one of our many patios and courtyards and a stained glass window adds more charm to the room.
Step into the bathroom and climb into a massive original tiled soaking tub with a shower. Look up at the ceiling and you will see a stained glass skylight directly above the tub/shower.
As with all of our rooms, plush robes, flat panel TV, coffee maker and bottled water are some of the amenities you will find in this lovely room.
This room sleeps two guests in the king sized bed.
- king-sized bed
- stunning, private bathroom with original artistically designed mural tiles depicting an Arizona mountain range at sunset, deep soaking tub with mosaic tiles and a beautiful stained glass skylight over the shower and tub
- large table with antique chair
- oak floor
- coffee maker
- cable TV
- large closet
- rocking chair
- artistic mural tiles depicting an Arizona mountain range at sunset
- deep soaking tub with mosaic tiles
- overhead stained glass skylight