Parents & Students: Since 2003, we have hosted hundreds of UA students and their parents. Many have stayed with us for 4 years or more through freshman orientation, parents’ weekend, homecoming, sporting events, Greek activities and graduation, to name a few. Some have even held their graduation parties at the Adobe Rose Inn. We offer:
- Complimentary breakfast and use of pool and hot tub to any student whose parents have stayed at the Adobe Rose Inn. All the student has to do is phone ahead.
- Parents who stay a total of 5 nights receive a complimentary 6th night.
- Quiet historic neighborhood – walk to campus
- Irresistible breakfasts that cater to dietary needs
- Computer available for registration, book purchases, housing, etc.
- Information about:
- Living in Tucson
- Buying items for dorm room or apartment
- Catching a sunset
- The best restaurants – from pizza to 5 star
- Tucson Activities – hiking, museums, shopping, music, theater, pubs and clubs, etc.
“I came by myself and never felt alone. What a wonderful experience for a “first timer” to Tucson. My time here was wonderful and although I am sad to leave my son at UA, I leave with a sense of retreat and relaxing that I have not experienced for a long time. I look forward to my visit in October and I look forward to my stay here at the Adobe Rose.” Barb – Chicago, IL